Thursday, April 24, 2008

Too steamed to blog....

Don't feel like blogging. Steamed that the pre-school peeps couldn't keep my son from being injured by a little girl. All I will say is that an emergency visit to the dentist was warranted and I will never take my son back there again....and I scared the snot out of the secretary and the director. I don't do angry nicely apparently.

Soooo....I'm heading to some of my fave blogs for some much-needed distraction and humor. And now I'm going to shamelessly plug my cuz from Boondock Ramblings by telling you to head here for some giggles. She posts under Notes From A Small Town Girl. Enjoy!

Peace, Y'all!

Anna K.

3 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Hey, mom told me the story..what the heck were they doing?

I think you should blog about it because I bet it would make a funny story...it sure did when mom relayed it to me and I'm glad you told those people off.

Check ya' later babe...hope you are doing better today.

How close are we to Bruce coming home?

Sherry said...

somethin' doesn't sound right! I hope you are able to rechannel that negative energy into somethin' positive. Yuck. I agree with jonny's mom--compose a humorous post, it might make you feel better!
hope it's a better day for you and Bubs!

Joanna said...

Sounds like a rough time - hope it got better. Yuck that was Friday this is Monday - so how was YOUR day?? :)