Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Prayer Request

Mom is in the emergency room as I'm typing this. She's in pain and, we think, fighting off another infection that her immune system just can't handle. Please keep her in your prayers, y'all. I know she'd be thankful....and this blogger would, too. God is able to bring us through this and endow my Mom with healing and strength!

***Update- I spoke with Dad and Aunt Dianne a few hours ago while they were in Mom's room. She's been admitted. They're waiting for the results of a blood culture to determine if she's fighting off another infection. However, her doc seems to think that she could be reacting to meds that are used to access her port for chemo since she's having episodes like this everytime her port is used. The doc also seems to think she could be home by tomorrow evening....we'll see. Thanks for the prayers, y'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will definitely.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

We're praying. I'll email you later for how to update the family blog to.

For now, just hang in there...

Joanna said...

Sorry for the rough time. I'll be praying!

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Anna. Hugs being sent to you and your mom!

Sherry said...

You and your mom will be in my prayers...
xox