Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday~


Okay, I know I haven't been able to link up with Sweet Shot Tuesday in a few weeks...and I've really missed it! I did try and swing by and take a look at what people had been submitting. Y'all are so very talented!

The picture below is so precious to me. We don't have very many days where the Hubs feels like he can do something like this. Yes, he's been having more "better" days. On those days he's able to do very basic tasks around the house and with the boys. We've come to cherish the days that he feels functional. The day we did this, I know he wasn't 100% but he was determined to have some fun with the fam. And we did.

We caught the go-kart area of a local arcade/mini-golf at a great time...no lines! The Bubs and Hubby were the only two on the course and their laughter and joking around could be heard over the rumble of the karts. I was couldn't help but laugh along while I caught these snapshots.



The Bubs now says that he can take our car out for a spin now that he drove his first go-kart. "I drive good, Mommy! I can drive the car now!"

Poppi and E-man hung out on the sidelines, taking in the sight of Hubby and Bubs whizzing around the track.



While these photos aren't specimens of photographic genius, they're pretty special to me and I'm more than happy to share them. Thanks for stopping by! Have a sweet Tuesday...


7 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Love it! What a serious blast!

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Looks like a fun day out! What's not to love about go-karts and NO LINES!!!

dixymiss said...

Looks like lots of fun and happy memory-making moments. Cute sweet shots!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh, this is fantastic! We were doing some go-karting in Branson last week on vacation too. What a fun day with your family! :-) Thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog too. :-)

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

What sweet Father and Son (and Poppi) fun! Treasured memories.

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh cool! If you do end up taking some art supply shots, be sure and let me know so I can peek! :-) I'm always looking for inspiration. Happy Friday to ya! :-)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh man... that looks like so much fun! Love the smiles and joy you can see all around! :)

~Jennifer