Thursday, January 15, 2009

29 weeks down and how many days to go?!

Yay, I'm 29 weeks prego...well, give or take. With all the kerfluffle about my due date, I'm not carving the April 1st due date in stone!

I've officially entered the "nothing-is-comfortable-for-long" stage. My hubby patiently watches me waddle from chair to chair in our livingroom most evenings....in between watching me waddle to and from the bathroom. I'm sure it's a bit like watching a tennis game on crack! The Bubs has started looking for me in the bathroom first when he has a question. *chuckling* Thankfully, the Hubby has kept himself available to the both of us and that's prevented any rough spots or lapses with the Bubs.

Hubby and I were finally able to agree on a name for the baby a few months ago and I think that's gone a long way in helping the Bubs adjust to our new addition. He talks to him through my belly and gives him "belly kisses". The other day, he came in and let me know that he'd cleaned up the floor of his playroom so that "baby's name" could have room to play, too. Cute! And he really had!

No, I haven't come up with a suitable bloggy pseudonym for the new baby. I've had suggestions that the baby's title rhyme with Hubs and Bubs....I don't know that I can do that! There are a limited sum of nicknames that rhyme with those two words and, Honey, none of them are decent. I just refuse to use "tubs" or "nubs". I think I'd rather wait to meet the lil' guy and see what happens...when I've had enough sleep to be semi-lucid, that is!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Lucid? What's that? I don't know if I've ever experienced that. Most times I can't think in a straight li...
But hey how cute that Bubs cleaned!

Praying for you to find a comfy spot.