Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday Randomness

Well, we just took the Hub's mom to the airport for her flight home. She cried and my heart broke a little. She wanted to be here for the Hub's surgery this Friday, but there was a mix-up with the dates and she couldn't change her flight. I'm sure I'll be in near-constant contact with her Friday to keep her in the loop with the procedure(s). The boys are already missin' their Gammy!

***

I'm totally putting off dealing with the endless abyss of our bedroom. It's the one room in the house that gets the least attention these days and, Honey, you can tell! However, I want the Hubs to feel relaxed in there as he recovers so I'm going to at least try and make a dent in it before Friday.

Is it wrong to ask for prayers for bedroom cleaning?

*sigh*

***

I know I haven't been showing y'all many of my art creations lately and there's a reason for that...

I haven't been able to create very many things, lately.

I did manage to work on a couple of canvas ornaments yesterday (I'm so excited about them!) and I'm lovin' how they look and how versatile they can be. I will be posting more about them later....

***

I hope that your Wednesday is (or has been) lovely...

Whether it's been a bit on the random side or orderly and full of purpose!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, what a disappointment about the date mix-up!! I often pray for the motivation to clean... not my most favorite thing to do, but lately I have been on a roll. Hope you get inspired and find joy in getting the room prepared for your hubs:)

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

It's always hard on the kids when the grandparents leave :( Hope things go well for your hubs Friday. I say prayer is open to anything :) Good luck!