Thursday, February 18, 2010

My heart sings...of what is up to me!






I often wonder what my heart is singing out to those around me.
Am I singing out about love? Wisdom? Hope?
Or has my heart's song become one of anger, hurt or discord?
I'm hoping that the melody my heart is singing along with is one that is finely orchestrated by a loving and compassionate Heavenly Father...who is always patiently waiting for me to hand back His conductor's baton when, out of fear or a need to feel in control, I've snatched it out of His hands.



4 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Anna,

I think the reason this new editor isn't working for you is because of how your blog is set up. You might have to get with the person who designed your blog to see if there is anything they can change so you can use the new editor. I bet they set everything up on your blog using HTML-(by the way, your blog is beautiful)

With all that said I just want to tell you this is one of my favorite pieces of yours-I love it so much.

Robin~♥

Anna K. said...

Robin you are a gem! Thanks for all the input...I finally went back to the old editor and was able to finagle things around from there. We'll see what happens for there!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That is beautiful. I have to agree with Robin and not just because you are my cousin.

Mc Allen said...

truly ( and I know this shouldnt be so) but it depends on whats happening in my day. I cant wait until I get to the point (this side of heaven) where I have a constant heart song of love and peace! what a great reminder~ thanks ;) LA