Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm on Kelly Rae Roberts' Blog!

The delightful Kelly Rae recently posted on her blog that she wanted to share some of the stories and artwork that people, inspired by her Taking Flight book, frequently sent her. She generously went on to invite her readers to join in....and I did.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to be featured. I thought I'd get lost in the shuffle of the masses of submissions she'd most likely recieve after her open call. I checked in with her blog this evening and her feature post was up. I was enjoying the truly wonderful submissions and stories when -WHOA! Hey that's ME!

So, if you've got a moment go take a peek! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pinch myself....OUCH!

4 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Anna! I am so excited for you! That painting is soooo beautiful! I am posting this to my Facebook!

Robin Beck said...

I'm so not surprised...You are an amazing artist!!! Congratulations Anna!

Robin~♥

Robin Beck said...

I adore what you submitted. Your mom would be so proud Anna~♥

merryheart2 said...

found your blog from her site. i'm glad i stumbled upon it.
congratulations! i love the tribute to your mom. it's inspired me to do something for my own mom (who is still alive).
thanks for sharing your art.