Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Valentine's Day...?

It's snowin' down here in the South!  Yes, we get all excited about the powdery precipitation down here...right after everyone goes a little crazy buying up all the milk, bread and Ramen Noodles they can get their mittens on.  We're silly like that, I guess.

The Hubs, who is from "up yonder", gets the biggest kick out of the way our area completely locks down if there's even the remote possibility of snow.  I love it, because I'd rather be home enjoying the rare occurance of snow rather than trying to drive in it. 

Even the Hubs, who hasn't seen snow in a long time, is having fun with the winter weather.  Of course, it's all fun and games until the power goes out...(Perish the thought!!)

2 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I hope you take some photos of all the fun and chaos!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.