Tuesday, February 16, 2010

From the Everyday Occasions Scrapbook~ The Snow Files

Apparently what the Hubs wants, the Hubs gets!  The man said he wanted to have snow and, by golly, he got some.  The most that we've seen in quite a while, in fact.  He wasn't the only one who was delighted by it, either.  Yep, I pretty much made an idiot of myself by running outside yelling, "Come look, Baby!  SNOW!"  I didn't realize that my neighbor across the street was standing on her front steps watching the whole show.  Whoops!





3 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Girl, you are such a flatlander! :-)

Now...where are the photos of the kids out in the snow? You may e-mail them to me. You have my address.

Thank you.

:-)

Love this photo by the way!

Robin Beck said...

Great photo Anna! I'm glad you guys got some of the white stuff-We didn't have even one flake this year.

I was reading the magazine Artful blogging the other day. I really think your art should be in it. Yours is so much better then many of the artists they feature. How cool would it be for you to be published in that magazine? :)

Hope you are having a great week.

Robin~♥

Joanna said...

Welcome to my world. Great shot btw.

Hey I couldn't comment on the post with E-man. Ca-yute! Lurv that little twinkle in his eyes. The camera is toast. ;)