Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Why couldn't they have come up with this sooner?"

We, in our humble home, have discovered a delightful new (to us) baby item. It's one of those things that I wish we had been able to get our exhausted parental hands on when the Bubs was a baby.

It's called a Bumbo Seat and the E-man loves it! We noticed that he loved to sit upright whenever he could, but we weren't always able to accomodate him...crying ensued. I happened to stumble across this infant seat in one of my online window shopping excursions and did some quick research to make sure it was worth the cashey-cash. Every review I read said to try it out in the store to make sure the legs fit.

Okay. Can do....and did. Everything was fine. We just have to make sure we don't put him in it too soon after he eats or else what went down would just come back up again. Ick.

The E-man LOVES his little blue chair and we love it right along with him! The Hubby and Bubs, true to form, got a little goofy with it. This time I have evidence!! See for yourself.



2 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I never got Jonathan one of these, but I did think about it. Looks like the whole family is having a blast with it!

Joanna said...

Gives a whole new meaning to butthead.