Monday, July 6, 2009

A first for me~


I had my first pedicure this past Friday, y'all! I feel all girly-girl. It was deee-vine! The Hubs got me a plush gift card to a local day spa for Mother's Day this year and this is the first chance I've had to use it. Believe me, after my fun experience Friday, I'll be trying to squeeze every treatment I can out of that little pink card.

The lady who worked on my tootsies was a hoot and, amazingly enough, is related to me by marriage. Well for me, not so amazing as it is funny. Where we live, I can't go to the grocery store without seeing someone I'm related to in some way. Anyway, she and I ended up having so much fun that another technician had to shut the door to the room that we were in 'cause we were laughing so much. Oops! By the way, the name of that polish color is (I think) "I'm not just a waitress" by O.P.I.

...I think I hear the baby. Gotta go!

3 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. I came on here to see photos of my...of...uh...what is he to me? Well, of those two boys and I see your feet?!

Well, it is a nice color, so I guess that is OK. :-)

Joanna said...

Woo hoo! Got some sexy toes now. Although I don't think toes can really be sexy but hey you never know with people.

Glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

Ooo! I love pedicures. Glad you had fun. The color is great!