Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Field trip to the local aquarium












This was the Bub's first field trip with his class and I'm not sure what he was more excited about, the bus ride there or seeing the aquarium with his friends. The kid's enthusiasm for seeing the different creatures and displays was refreshing and a hoot to behold! They required some wrangling and redirecting every now and then, but no one minded. It was a fabulous way for the kindergarten classes to kick of their unit on sea life and the ocean.

By the end of the excursion the kids were all asking if I had gotten pictures of this or that. They are always fascinated with my camera whenever I bring it along to the class with me. One or two of the kids have been curious enough that I've held the camera while they take a couple pictures. Shhhhhh! Don't tell the Hubby, he gets a little nervous about how the camera is handled! So we'll just keep that bit of info between us, shall we?

1 comment:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I'm so glad he was able to go. Sounds like you all had some fun!