Monday, September 6, 2010

School year started with a sniffle...

Well, the Bubs officially has the beginning-of-the-school-year creepin' crud. Poor kid.

The sniffles started this weekend and laid him low today. He and the couch shared some quality time...as did his handy box of tissues.

What did I do?

I fought the good fight against those creepin' crud bugs. Lysol spray and sanitizer were my main weapons of choice. The aim is to keep the little guy from getting the crud, too.

Even my dad, an elementary ed. teacher, has mentioned that he was going to take extra precautions with his students to keep them as healthy as possible. Frequent hand washings was top on the list.

I trust that you all had a fabulous and safe Labor Day weekend...looking forward to reading all about it when I visit your blogs!

anna k originals

**And here's my shameless plug~ Have you visited my new site, yet?**

2 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Ahhh yes, we've had an assortment of yuckies since school started in the middle of August. Let's see, 2 colds, 1 ear infection and 1 case of pink eye. Maybe we're just getting it out of our systems! :-)

Your new site is LOVELY! I took a peek! You creative folk.... ;-) I love it!

Joanna said...

Aww - what a way to spend the long weekend. Hope he bounces back quick.