Monday, November 9, 2009

Just more of the same craziness, y'all...

Holy cow, people, I am all turned about! More major reno going on in our kitchen, deliveries of cabinets, scheduling kerfluffles with the contractor, E-man is cutting more teeth...and now the Bubs isn't feeling well.

Wowza.

The Hubs and I talked it out, and I decided that I didn't want to spend our money on a dress, etc. for the ball (as in Marine Corps). It's not mandatory for him to go and we'd both rather have some time to ourselves rather than at a "forced fun" event with other peeps that I don't know.

I'll be blogging more later, but right now I'm watching the Steelers play the Broncos with the Hubs and I wanna hang out with my man!

3 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Hi Anna,
Hey you won the "followers" giveaway on my blog!!!
E mail your address to me and I will get that in the mail to you!
robinruns@comcast.net

Thanks Anna!

Robin~♥

Terra said...

I saw you mentioned on Robin's blog so came over to visit you.
Are you excited about your new kitchen that will emerge one day?
I am sure it will be a delight to use and see.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

oh anna, enjoy your football girl! and your man! :) thanks for popping by the crib