Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday


I happened to have my camera with me before my trio practice at church a week or two ago. I couldn't pass up the sunset scene that greeted me when I pulled into the parking lot. So out I ran around in the frigid wind snapping away and to tally blissed out about using my new lens ~ a Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS. Hooray for Christmas and Birthday money!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm linking up with Darcy over at My 3 Boybarians for her
awesome Sweet Shot Tuesday event. Swing by and see all the talented entries....
Sweet Shot Day

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot! I love the gradation of the colors in the sky. You captured this at the perfect time!

AlaskanAlison said...

Pretty shot! I need to learn how to do good silhouettes like this one...

Kristi said...

I love those random perfect moments when I have my camera! Beautiful capture. I'm glad you had your camera : ) Grats on your new lens!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Isn't it great to have your camera with you at moments like this?

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Awesome shot!

Asia said...

I love pictures and taking pictures. This is a great photo...Wonderful to see beauty in this way.

Michelle R said...

yay for your new lens!

And that's a cool shot!