Tuesday, December 28, 2010

On the hunt....for a purse?


{I know that this photo isn't directly related to the post below but...it's my party and I can post photos all I wanna! ;o) Besides, it's not that often that I get to take in a snowy scene in our front yard.}

I'm on the prowl for a pretty bag.

Not a gift bag...heaven knows, I've got hundreds of those. No, really, I do.

I'm looking for an attractive but functional bag that I can use as a camera bag and a purse. Because I want to avoid looking like I'm going on a weekend away when I'm just going to a program at my son's school!

I've seen the lovely, lovely designs on the j,ill-e site, epiphanie, etc. *sigh* The bags that I fell in love with were too much for my little wallet to handle right now. Did I mention that they were lovely?

So I, being the creative type, decided to take a shot at making my own...kinda.

With the help of some protective camera bag inserts and {fingers crossed} some luck finding a bag I like, I think I'll be able to enjoy the best of two worlds- creativity and functionality.

So I'm off.

To hunt.

For a purse.

Ladies, you understand...right?

Linking up with Darcy for Sweet Shot Tuesday.

Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great icy shot!
I did the same. I found a bag at TJ Maxx for a bargain and added inserts handmade on Etsy! Can't wait to see how yours turn out!

deb duty said...

Great shot! Good luck finding just the right bag. I've yet to find the perfect one!

Robin Beck said...

Totally understand.
What kind of camera do you have? I saw some pretty cute purses at Marshalls the other day.
Happy New Year!

Robin~♥