Monday, October 11, 2010

Photos at the farm...




This is as close to being posed as it gets for this little guy. By that I mean that I start clicking away with my camera whenever he slows down for a moment. ;o) I'm sure y'all know what I mean!

Is it just me or do those mums look almost as big as he is?

The Hubs was desperate to get out of the house for a while so we all -Poppi, too- piled into the car and drove out to a farm. That's where these pics were taken.

This farm used to be a Christmas tree farm with a small, but lovely, gift shop. Now it's grown into a place where you can take hayrides, get a sweet treat from their bakery, eat the best macaroni and cheese ever in the restaurant, pick out a pumpkin or take home a freshly cut Christmas tree depending on the season. On occasion, they have live music in the barn and host school field trips. In short, it's one of our favorite places to go when we need to have some family fun.

I have plenty of photos to share from our most recent trip out there...but since the laundry and an active/hungry toddler are waiting for some attention, I'll have to share those later.


You understand, right?

3 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Sounds like a fun place to go. Those mums are huge.

Robin Beck said...

Such a great place for fun and photo ops!


Can't wait to see more pics from the farm!

Robin~♥

Joanna said...

Love, Love, LOVE these pictures!! You take good pictures.