Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween: Phineas and Ferb Pumpkin

Halloween doesn't excite me. Sure, when I was little the idea of getting dressed up and getting candy was kinda fun....for about 5 minutes and then I wanted to go home. *laughing* I was odd like that!

Now every year the Hubs likes to hand out candy and this year the Bubs got to help. Oh, they had so much fun! The Bubs got to wear a silly cowboy hat and be his social self and the Hubs got a kick, as he always does, out of the little kids in their cute get ups.


We also carve a pumpkin every year. Up above you see the Bubs doing the dirty work for me with the pumpkin. ;o)






Last year's pumpkin sported Thomas the Tank Engine. This year it was all about Phineas and Ferb. Y'all, I couldn't find a P & F pumpkin carving template anywhere! I ended up drawing a free hand template while I looked at coloring pages online. Eek!



In between handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, the Hubs told me that the pumpkin was a hit with the parents and kids alike! One lady even took a picture with her camera phone.

I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That pumpkin is awesome! Love it! Jonathan and Warren (and me too) absolutely love Phineas and Ferb!