Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm baa-aaack!

It's quite alright if you didn't even know that I was gone. After all, y'all have busy lives!



Where am I back from, you ask?


We just got back from a week's visit with Hubby's family. The Bubs and E-man were both loved on and oohed over. Bubs had a blast with his Gammy's new dog, a four year old lab named Casey, right up until he was laid out with a major allergy attack. Thankfully, we were able to enjoy a full day of fun at a local indoor water park before this happened.


The car ride was interesting with E-man needing to be fed and burped every couple of hours. The Hubs and I took turns being squished between the boys' carseats, but we managed to be able to stand upright by the end of the ride....well, almost.


I hear E-man on the baby monitor so I'll just leave you with a few pics.


1 comment:

Joanna said...

Well check you out, hot momma! Dang and you have a new born. Bubs is looking so big. When did that happen?

Hope you had a good time.