Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday





I don't often get the chance to photograph my brother. Ironic since I know he's a bit of a ham. *chuckling*

These photos were spur of the moment and are blurry, etc. I was laughing and I couldn't figure out which button I'd mashed on my DSLR. *more chuckling*

The results are no less precious to me, though. Or funny.

Did you see his face?

Trust the Bubs to get someone to laugh!

Thanks for visiting! I'm linking up with Darcy over at My 3 Boybarians for Sweet Shot Tuesday.
Sweet Shot Day

5 comments:

Sallie said...

These are sweet family photos that capture the moment!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Such great photos! It's so good to see "A" smiling and laughing! Just love it and can't wait to show these to Aunt Di and Mom (When Dad's computer gets fixed).

It might make Aunt Di miss the Bubs worse though. She bought Jonathan Thomas the Train stuff for his birthday, which he loves, and I know it made her think of the Bubs.

It's hard for her to not even hear from any of you, let alone not see you!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Pure joy... so sweet! Wonderful shots! :)

darcy @ m3b said...

Super sweet and will be cherished memories!

Joanna said...

How did I miss this post?? Cute!!