Saturday, April 10, 2010

Of day trips, cameras and science...

Last week was Spring Break for us. There was no big trip or pre-planned agenda for us.
Nope.
But we did have a day trip to a local Imagination Station where they have kid- friendly interactive exhibits geared towards science.
And I got in some fun camera time.
Yippee!


The Bubs went a little spacey.
(I know. Bad pun.)



This turtle was very tolerant of me and my camera.
He (it?) had the snootiest expressions...
If turtles could have expressions.

I've heard of "mouth of the South" but this was ridonculous!
And a lot of fun for the Bubs to try out his silly poses in...


Speaking of silly poses, I had a wee bit of fun with some of the optical illusion mirrors.
I'm easily amused, y'all.



I had to laugh at this contraption.
It's a giant scale.
Just what every woman wants to see....

Like I said, I got in plenty of camera time so there's more photo-filled posts on the way!


2 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

We all loved looking at these photos today!

Robin Beck said...

So much fun! Except for the scale! Yuck! :)

Robin~♥